Join NAMI Memphis
The best way to support NAMI is to become a member! Becoming a member allows you to join forces with parents, spouses, siblings and friends who are struggling with mental illness. Your voice and experience is needed to advocate effectively for improved treatment and a better quality of life for those who suffer from mental illness. We need your voice alongside our 230,000 nationwide members to work effectively for improved mental health education, increased access to treatment, and more research. Become a member today and start making a difference!
Although becoming a member of NAMI Memphis is not necessary to attend support group meetings or to access assistance and information from our office, membership will allow you the following benefits:
- You will receive our bi-monthly newsletter and email updates
- You will receive NAMI National’s quarterly magazine “The Advocate”
- NAMI Tennessee’s newsletter will arrive at your address quarterly
We have the following membership rates depending on what makes the most sense for you:
- $60 per year for a Household Membership that includes all members of a household living at the same address
- $40 per year for an Individual Membership which is for one person
- $5 (min) pay what you can Open Door Membership for those experiencing financial hardship.
*All memberships will auto-renew every 12 months to the payment method you choose at checkout*
Don’t want to become a member but still want to help NAMI Memphis? You can make a donation!
Your donation helps NAMI Memphis provide free training and support programs to individuals and families living with mental illness. It also helps support and expand access to services, training for law enforcement, and expanding employment opportunities.
You can make a donation through PayPal by clicking the Donate button below!